This is me hAAlf awAAke for HNT...to see more hAAlf nAAked fun click here... http://haalfnaakedthursday.blogspot.com/, and just so I don't scare ya too much, here are a couple more garden pics for your enjoyment...
If you can ignore the chain link fence and the toys from my neighbors yard, there is no place I'd rather be than in my garden! And to remind us all what the purpose of life is, here is todays Daily Reflection...
...our society has concluded that it has but one high mission- to carry the AA message to those who don't know there is a way out.
Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions pg. 131
The "light" to freedom shines bright on my fellow alcoholics as each one of us challenges the other to grow. The "Steps" to self-improvement have small beginnings, but each Step builds the "ladder" out of the pit of despair to new hope. Honesty becomes my tool to unfurl the "chains" which bound me. A sponsor, who is a caring listener, can help me to truly hear the message guiding me to freedom.
I ask God for the courage to live in such a way that the Fellowship may be a testimony to His favor. This mission frees me to share my gifts of wellness through a spirit of readiness to serve others.
Today I am grateful for the following...
- to see a new(er)comer pick up her thirty day chip
- that there were a lot of people willing to look at relapse prevention last night
- that day by day, I am becoming more well
- I have the patience to wait for my celebration a week after my sobriety date!
- that I am choosing to not eat junk for breakfast
- to be happy, not envious, for the good fortune of others
- today I am able to pay my bills
- another 24 hours of clean and sober living
- I am meeting with my new sponsor at the woman's group tonight
- for ALL of YOU...
Happy HNT everyone, choose to have a good day!