Inmatezwife got me----Here are the rules, word for word from her blog...
- Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
- Post these rules on your blog.
- List seven random and/or weird facts you have learned in recovery.
- Tag seven random [?] people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog
Lets play now, whadda you say.................... Oh all right, maybe if I focus on something else besides "poor me", I'll actually feel better!
1. I have learned that I am not different, unique or the 'only one who thought this way! I am, however, still special!
2. The more I think I know, the more I realize how much I actually still have to learn .
3. As crazy as I thought I was when I was still using, I have come to believe that I could only get crazier if I chose to use again.
4. In my old and very materialistic world I thought the one who died with the most stuff won...now I know that the one who dies with the most stuff is just dead when they die.
5. My search to be happy by looking outside myself has brought me to looking within where my spirituality is- and THAT makes me happy.
6. I always thought I was born bad, I am bad now and I'll always be bad. I know now that I was born pure and good, I did some bad things and I'm not so bad after all.
7. I may grumble and groan and throw pity parties for me, myself and I, but it is so much better to laugh and play with friends.
So here are the friends I am inviting to come and play with me , and no, I am not putting the links here, because they are all in my side bar, and besides, I don't know how to put the link thingies in my post the way some of y'all do!..
1. Sharon- from Fellow Traveler 2. Judith- from Vicarious Rising 3. Lounge Daddy- from Lounge Daddy Chronicles 4. Shannon - from Todaay 5. Pam -from Sobriety is Exhausting 6. dAAve -from Higher Powered and last, but not least, 7. Scott W. -from Attitude of Gratitude.
So that is it for today folks! I haven't been feeling that great lately, ya know, stuck in myself, but I am glad that I checked in, amazing how that works sometimes!