Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED...TAG YOU'RE IT!!!

CORI tagged me, and I am afraid to oblige, but I'll do it anyway... It's a tag based on the alphabet, so let's all have fun now!!!

A=Available? YES, YES, YES!!!

B=Best Friend? I'd have to say the Maven, but don't tell her, she doesn't know it!!!

C= Cake or pie -Cherry cheesecake, or carrot cake BTW- I'll be havin' a big 'ol hunk a carrot cake at a 34 year anniversary in AA this month (YAY JOE!)

D= Drink of choice I love ice cold water, always have some in the freezer,but I drink WAY too much coffee!

E= Essential item you use everyday - My computer, too! I don't know how I ever lived without it!

F= Favorite color: I love pinks and purples and turquoise, almost any colour, but I'm not a big fan of yellows...

G= gummie bears or worms-I like gummi's if they are red, orange and sometimes yellow (have to be in a sour mood for that!)

H= Hometown -Born in Halifax, but Ottawa is my HOMEtown now

Indulgences - scratch tickets!

J= January or February - February, since it is that much closer to the end of freakin winter

K=Kids and Names - Desiree, yup, only one although sometimes I wonder!!!

L= Life is incomplete without... dreams, My God, my daughter, AA , my pets

M= Marriage date - April 15 1989 divorced by December of 1989

N=Number of siblings- 1 sister

O= Oranges or apples - oranges

P= Phobias or Fears -didn't ya read my last post??? I am afraid of lots... thunder and lightening, the dark, BUGS, public speaking, is that enough already? I am also afraid of rejection...

Q= Favorite Quote - I'll have to think about that one... I HAVE A DREAM... IF NOTHING CHANGES NOTHING CHANGES... ARE THESE EXTRAVAGANT PROMISES? WE THINK NOT...

R= Reason to smile -the sunshine, my garden, the fact that I am clean and sober today, my love for Devilteen, all the things I have to be grateful for...

S= Season -the summertime, it's when I was born and I love all the colours, everything is SO alive!

T= Tag 3 or 4 people - hmmm, the Maven, Jobthingy, Chocolateer, Pam

U= Unknown fact about me: I too pierced something, it was only my ear, but I did it myself when I was 13...

V= Vegetable you don’t like -I like most vegetables, not too crazy about some spices though...curry, ginger, lemon grass

W= Worst habit -probably smoking- not ready to give it up yet, oh and like Cori, I also PICK stuff...

X= X-rays - plagued with sinus problems and allergies, I have had many catscans, do they count as Xrays?

Y= Your favorite food -Ummm...I love almost anything stir fried, chicken, steak, lots of (coloured) peppers, broccoli, carrots, shrimp Hmm getting hungry now!!! Oh yeah , and let's not forget the fifth food group...CHOCOLATE!!!

Z= Zodiac Sign - Virgo. Yes, I am a Virgin. Hey Cori, me too, Devilteen was an immaculate conception LOL

Okay, I've done my part. But what if no one reads this post, well not no one, but the people I tagged... OK I have an idea, if the one's I tagged don't read this, then YOU, yeah you, the one reading this, are tagged LOL....Have fun!!!

5 comments:

ArahMan7 said...

Do I missed something? Nah! I'm just the innocent bystander.

Just love A. With 3 YES, you're definitely available.

Steven said...

Wait, wait, wait...so...are you available? ;)

Steve~

Cori said...

LOL, yay, you took my tag! I'm such a nerd, I feel funny tagging people, yet I enjoy answering these silly things about me. It's the huge ego of mine :)

Mrs. Random said...

Thank you :) I needed a tag. I was just thinking today that I should blog, but couldn't get myself motivated to write about anything about me. Oh, I rp'ed all day long, but write about myself? Nyah, too boring and tedious.

You're awesome!!!

DEVILLTEEN said...

awww dankzz lushgurll I am so happy to be something in your likf that you smile for(but what is there not to smile about?? lol)