Saturday, November 04, 2006

I HAVE ARRIVED!

Well, at long last, here I am for all you blogaholics to see! I had an e-mail from a soon to be friend who apparently has been waiting for me to begin posting. The thing is, as I mentioned in my profile, I am not exactly a computer geek(yet). Although like some of my friends,I am pretty close to perfection, I am a little slow at learning computer stuff!
If ever one needs a reality check, have a child. Preferably a teenaged girl! As I type away at what I consider to be a reasonable (albeit slow) pace, Devilteen can be found rotflhao!!! I hope I got that right because I don't want to give her any more ammunition to explain how uncool I am.
I'm not quite sure when I left the land of cool, I just know that I have found myself here, I've fallen(in) and I can't get up(out).In my day(Oh Gawd I sound like my mother!),I fancied myself to be quite the "MissThang" and with one fell swoop, all the coolness about me was disintegrated just like the Zuma balls!In case you are not aware, Zuma is a free on-line game that I am not addicted to!
I came across said game quite by accident one night when I was attempting to post a comment on my g-friends' blog. As I painfully tapped out the witty retort to her daily entry I had no idea how difficult the posting part would turn out to be.I could not recall my user name(Devilteen had set everything up for me)then I could not remember what my e-mail address was. Well as a recovering addict, I did what came naturally, I turned to something to take me out of myself and give me that quick fix we all know and love so much!
I think all this occurred about a week ago or so, I'm not exactly sure because I may have lost a few days along the way!! So into the land of more gray hairs I plummeted. The rest is all kind of blurry, but I tell you, it has been a very short week! I've been walking around in a slightly hungoverish kind of state, you know, not getting enough sleep, binging on chocolate while I attempt to beat the apparently unbeatable Zuma game...%

3 comments:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

YAY lushgurl!!!!!!! i made one to... just to comment on yours LOL

lushgurl said...

hey job thingy thanks for writing lol

lushgurl !OUT!

Anonymous said...

Lushgurl is posting! And it's witty and making me giggle! And while we still need to drink some Timmies and work on customizing your template, I must say I'm damn impressed! Welcome to blog land :)