Thursday, July 19, 2007

HNT, or HO HUM, IT FEELS LIKE HURRICANE WEATHER...

Well a Happy hAAlf nAAked ThursdAAy to all of you, and a very special Happy Belly Button Day to our friend Scout.... Happy Birthday gurl friend I love ya lots!!! Today's HNT pics are to help me decide where to get my tattoo of Eeyore. As some of you may know, I am his biggest fan, I can relate to his waiting for the next bad thing to happen, his wonderful melacholy and the way he constantly loses his tail! If you want to witness some more outrageous hAAlf nAAked fun click here... http://haalfnaakedthursday.blogspot.com/

I have had a busy couple of days, AAngel and I went to court this morning for what we thought would be a final court appearance. Since all parties were consenting to the terms, AAngel could have come home to stay today. My lawyer was not there, neither was AAngels' lawyer, but the Judge was prepared to rule anyways. As much as she wants to come home, and I want for AAngel to come home, neither one of us was prepared for this to happen today! She has over two years worth of stuff at the group home. Also, in these last two years AAngel has come to know and love many of the homes' staff. Obviously it will be a bitter-sweet move for her to come back home. so many emotions to deal with, goodbyes to be said, thanks to be given... We asked the Judge to not rule on her homecoming until August 1st, so officially, that will be the day that my baby comes home for good. I am very happy to know that soon we will be a family in the same home again. Today I am choosing to let go of the fears I have about being a family in the same home again. I have to have faith that God will take care of us and guide us to be loving and respectful and kind and supportive of each other.

Here is a meditation and prayer for today from 24 Hours a Day...

To God, a miracle of change in a person's life is only a natural happening. But it is a natural happening operated by spiritual forces. There is no miracle in personalities too marvelous to be an everyday happening. But miracles happen only to those who are fully guidedand strengthened by God. Marvelous changes in people's natures happen so simply, and yet they are free from all other agencies than the grace of God. But these miracles have been prepared for by days and months of longingfor something better. They are always accompanied by a real desire to conquer self and to surrender one's life to God.

I pray that I may expect miracles in the lives of people. I pray that I may be used to help people change.

Before I go off to visit you all at HNT, please take time to sign my guestbook, look it over, steal it for yourself...after all I stole the idea from Granny!!! Oh and thanx to all who have signed up already, much appreciated!

8 comments:

sharonsjourney said...

I didn't sign your album cuz I don't have a photo,,yet. That was so loving of you to postpone Angel coming home, knowing the emotiions she's having about leaving her beloved staff. And for you not to take it persnal is huge! How unselfish can that be?!

I see miracles everyday. And that includes you, & me. Isn't it a blessing to be a witness to this?

Shadow said...

i'm glad your angel will be home soon...

Scott W said...

So things are as they are supposed to be. We can be grateful for that.

Syd said...

Glad that Angel will be home. It may take some time for adjustment but that's only natural.

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

Have a beautiful weekend Lush :)

Meg Moran said...

The journey you 2 have been on is amazing and will continue! This is so loving, thank you for sharing with us.

Mary Christine said...

Angel will be home with her mama in August. How wonderful.

Scott M. Frey said...

wow, awesome, God Bless.... too kool, wow, that is jsut so great that she is coming home! The results of recovery... yay HP!