Wednesday, January 10, 2007

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER BLOG!

I've been watching the Dr. Phil show on t.v. . Today they did a thing about Match.com. I find it fascinating and interesting and I really believe that there is a perfect match for everyone out there. Last week the same show was on and I got totally psyched and decided to fill out the profile on match.com, well I didn't get much farther than the basics...I don't know why.

So one part of the profile you are asked to brag about yourself a little. Sounds good in theory, however if I'm in any kind of a serious frame of mind I'd be the last person to 'sell' myself! Well the only way I'll be able to get past this fear I guess is to practice listing the great things about me that make me who I am. That being said I figure there is no better place to practice than on my own Blog! You lucky folks, you get to learn more useless information about me as I attempt to discover what exactly makes me the wonderful and wacky catch that I am!!!

So I think I have a good sense of humour, perhaps a little on the crazy side, but I tend to find humour in simple things, this has also helped me to get through the tough roads that I have travelled in life. Yeah I know, that last bit sounded a bit down, but wait, there's more!! I am a very loyal and caring friend, the people who are in my life today are important to me and I do my best to let them know this on a regular basis. Family is also a big part of my life, just ask Devilteen (my one and only child) who doesn't actually live with me full time( but that is another story in itself)---Man this is not going quite the way I had intended!

O.K.--- new plan---HEEELLLPPPP!!! I think maybe I'll have to hire someone to write my profile for me. Gee I wish I knew someone, anyone, who maybe had a flair for writing, a witty way of putting things and the ability to colour the truth in such a way that would not technically be considered lying, but just accentuating the positive...Oh where, oh where might I find such a person??? Hey, another new plan, maybe I can just hire someone to impersonate me altogether. Yeah, I kinda like the sound of that...Let's see they could write my profile, e-mail potential suitors, talk to them on the phone when "we've found each other" and maybe even go on the first date for me! OH BALLS I guess that kind of defeats the purpose of finding MY perfect match, doesn't it?

Alright, new plan screw Dr. Phil and match.com (not literally) , I just maybe think that I'm not quite ready for this dating thing. I DO want to find someone special to be with, the thought of growing old alone IS a little frightening (I'm not sure if it is more or less frightening than living with a grown-up version of Devilteen and her future family which is what SHE sees in MY future). Ah see, I've become distracted again, it's hard for me to focus sometimes is all, I am not afraid of committment or anything. Nooo not me! I'm not afraid of finding that ONE person out there who can totally love and accept me for who I am. NNNOOO not me . I'm no chickbauck bauckbauckbauckbauck....

HEY, new plan...There are probably many of you out there who actually HAVE l0ving and long lasting relationships I'll just 'work my program' yeah that oughtta do it...It says and I quote " ...If you have decided you want what we have and are willing to go to any lengths to get it, then you are ready to take certain steps..." So here's the deal, YOU tell ME how you got what you wanted in life and I will DO ANYTHING to get it too, (anything that doesn't actually involve me having to talk on the phone or meet anyone in person!!!) Yeah, that oughtta do it! I guess if you don't see my (lunatic) ramblings for a while it is because HE has put someone in my life and I've finally gotten lai- uh, I mean happy!!

On that note I will sign off for now. People Your mission is clear and simple -FIGURE OUT HOW ON EARTH LUSHGURL WILL EVER DATE AGAIN. That was easy, I feel SO hopeful now! Later baby...

3 comments:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

yeah i would go with getting someone to write the profile for you. and i know someone that posesses all the qualities you mentioned (wit, flair for writing etc..) and she alsohas a great way of talking out of her ass in a way that you believe. shes good like that. lol

lushgurl said...

Gee...I wonder WHO that could be???*cough*themaven*cough*???

DEVILLTEEN said...

OK so i just went through hell just by the way so you better be glad that i just did this for you anyways i definately think that you should go with **cough**themaven**cough** lol anyways ;) DEVILLTEEN---->OUT